PNotes.NET 184.108.40.206 Multilingual + Portable | 15.5 Mb
It is often easy to forget various tasks or events, but if you spend a significant amount of time in front of your computer screen, placing visual reminders on your desktop is a simple way to avoid that. PNotes.NET is a useful application that allows you to populate your screen with virtual post-it notes, helping you remember important information, as well as set up scheduled alerts.
Customize note appearance and placement
The application enables you to create notes and place them on your desktop, adjust their background color, font and transparency, as well as determine whether they are docked to a specific side of the screen.
You can add scheduled alerts to each note and have them display visual notifications, play custom sounds or run external applications. You can add multiple alerts to individual notes and they can be repeated at predefined intervals.
Various tags can be added to all your created notes, making it easier to locate them in the program's database.
Create note groups and keep a daily journal
PNotes.NET enables you to create groups and subgroups, to help you organize your notes into relevant categories. Each group can be assigned a custom icon and template, so that all notes added to that group share the same default appearance.
The application allows you to write special types of notes that function as diary pages. They are stored in a dedicated group and are always named depending on the date when they were added.
Backup and encrypt data
You can create backup copies of your notes before performing any changes, as well as create a backup of the entire program database.
It is also possible to password-protect a single note or group and encrypt stored files. You can even encrypt the text on your notes, making it unreadable.
All in all, PNotes.NET is a comprehensive tool, designed to help you add virtual notes on your desktop, with the purpose of reminding you of various tasks and events. It offers numerous options for customization, but may be slightly confusing for novice users.
New in version 220.127.116.11 (August 25, 2016)
* Added option to export all notes as single report to PDF file, TIF image, Word document, RTF document or text file using various options and filters (Backup/Synchronization->Export All Notes). Choose "Configure Report" in order to define the fields shown.
* -exp command line switch added for performing notes export from command line
* Added option to save links to other notes by right click on note's text area and choosing Insert->Link To Other Note
* Local synchronization crashes on some systems with different numbers formatting rules.
* Only date is inserted into note after clicking on Insert->Date/time (discovered by Salvafito)
* MICROSOFT .NET FRAMEWORK 4
* Administrative privileges
OS: Windows Vista / 7 / 8
Languages: English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Slovak, Portuguese, Polish, Korean, Hebrew, Czech, Russian, Bulgarian
In archive: Plugins, Themes, Skins and Help